Please make sure that you read this Policy carefully. By using our services you consent to us using your personal information in the ways described below.
- About us
wallstreetunlocked.com is a site operated by Wall Street Unlocked (“we” or “us”).
- What information do we collect and process?
- Information you provide to us
During the registration process, you will directly provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, email address and specific details that are required to provide you with services through our Site. You may also be required to submit specific categories of personal information when you (a) post material to our Site; (b) request further services; (c) enter a competition or promotion; (d) make an order through our Site; (e) request further information from us; (f) submit comments through our Site; or (g) report a problem with our Site.
Additionally, if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information sent by our services or other equipment
When you use the internet it is customary and standard for certain information to be sent from your device to the server that you are accessing. This enables your device and that server to communicate with one another. Our services work in the same way. In other words, certain personal information is automatically sent to us when you interact with our services or visit our website on your computer or other device, including IP address, browser information and the web pages that you have requested on our website.
- How do we use the information we collect?
We process personal information:
- To provide and administer our services: for example we will use the information you provide to create your account, make sure you receive the services you have requested, and process billing. We may also use the technical information we receive to identify and correct issues.
- To contact you: your contact details may be used to contact you with service announcements of promotional messages (in accordance with applicable laws). These promotional messages may relate to our services or to those of our trusted and handpicked partners. You can change your preferences around promotional messages at any time, but we reserve the right to contact you in connection to service related issues.
- To improve our services: personal information provides us with insights into how our services are used. This allows us to continually improve our existing products, to create new ones, and to serve you better.
- For security purposes and fraud prevention purposes: we may use personal information to keep our systems and users safe.
- Do we share your information?
We keep your information private. We do not sell your personal information. However, in very limited circumstances, we may be required to share your information with third parties. These are set out below:
- With your consent: We will share your information with a third party where you have told us that it is okay to do so.
- For legal and safety reasons: we may provide information to a third party if we believe we are required to do so for legal reasons.
- Sale or transfer of business: personal information we hold may form part of the assets transferred if our business (or any part of it) is sold or transferred at any time. Any such personal data transferring will still only be used in accordance with this Policy. Further, in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller of each business or assets.
- How long do we keep personal information?
We will keep your personal information only for as long as necessary (a) for the purposes of providing access to our Site and related services to you; and/or (b) as required by law.
- How do we keep personal information secure?
We deploy appropriate organizational and technical security measures to keep personal information secure.
As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
We have implemented strict internal guidelines to ensure that your privacy is safeguarded at every level of our organization. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- What are your rights?
We operate in accordance with European and Irish data protection law, including, in particular, the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. You enjoy a number of rights under data protection law. These include the right to access, and in some circumstances to amend and delete, your personal information.
If you have any questions about your rights, please email us at email@example.com.
- Where do we store personal information?
Your personal information will be stored on a secure server, which is password protected and protected by a firewall. Your personal information may be transferred within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or transferred to, and stored in, countries outside the EEA. Those countries may not provide an adequate level of protection in relation to processing your personal information.
We will only transfer personal information outside of the EEA where permitted to do so by European law and we will take steps to ensure that any transferring personal information continues to enjoy appropriate protections.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
- Will we update this Policy?
Yes. We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time at our sole discretion. If we materially change this Policy we will take steps to inform you of the change in advance. We may do this through an email, SMS, notices on our Site or other means (or a combination of these means).
- Third party sites
As a resource to our visitors, Wall Street Unlocked provides links to other web sites. Wall Street Unlocked is not involved in any way in operating these third party web sites and has no liability or responsibility for the content of these third party web sites.
Wall Street Unlocked does not endorse, sponsor, recommend or make any representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the information contained on such third party web sites (including without limitation, their accuracy, their completeness, non-infringement of proprietary or intellectual property rights) or that such third party web sites or the servers on which they are hosted are free from computer viruses or other harmful programs or software.
Wall Street Unlocked does not take responsibility for the data policies, procedures, terms and conditions or the content of such linked web sites and in particular, Wall Street Unlocked is not responsible for non-compliance by the web site users of any such data policies, procedures or terms and conditions.
- How can you contact us?
If you have any questions about your rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org